• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's gone snow.

Darth Biscuit

Yes it is, thank you so much for pointing it out to me...but I said from Atlanta for us in the foothills and the Piedmont to really get any snow accumulation. Been snowing here in Winston for about 3 hours and we might have a quarter of an inch, little fine flakes of nothing...

This storm is moving up the coast and we won't get much, but it will be enough to shut it all down.

0d7923304530060.jpg

Uummm... OK!!!

Everywhere has cancellations and delays tomorrow except for us.

At least there's a great hospital on campus for all of the shitty drivers though.

My prof told us that one of his students a few years back died whilst driving to class in the snow. I'm surprised they don't take any precautions. These are college students driving on ice and snow, most of them probably for the first time.

We have maybe 5-6". Our roads are a mess. My son and his best friend carpooled this morning to work, and it took over an  hour with 4 wheel drive; it usually takes them about 10-15 minutes.

My daughter is waiting somewhat patiently for them to get home from work with a sled. She's tried making a snowman, but this snow won't pack.

We have maybe 5-6". Our roads are a mess. My son and his best friend carpooled this morning to work, and it took over an  hour with 4 wheel drive; it usually takes them about 10-15 minutes.

My daughter is waiting somewhat patiently for them to get home from work with a sled. She's tried making a snowman, but this snow won't pack.

Yeah, this snow is really powdery!  I've never seen snow like this around here, we always get really wet snow

Archived