• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favre Staying Retired..

Jbro

I think Sage Rosenfels has a better chance at starting for Minny than Tarvaris Jackson.

I am among the few people, however, that think Jackson can be a good starter in this league. I don't think he should have ever been benched last year in favor of Frerotte.

I am a huge Favre hater (pre- and post- both retirements) and was actually looking forward to seeing our new defense meet him in late December. :(

I'm a little disappointed, honestly.

I was ready to watch the show, whether it turned out to be a feel good story or a disaster movie :lurk5:

If I look deep inside honestly from pure football perspective me neither.

But Its ESPN & the medias 24hr Favre watch that in part made me despise Favre and wish he would retire and disappear into the bayou.

And a comeback would only carry that drama throughout the season.

Favre should become a analyst so he can speculate were Vick is going to end up. ;)

I think Sage Rosenfels has a better chance at starting for Minny than Tarvaris Jackson.

I am among the few people, however, that think Jackson can be a good starter in this league. I don't think he should have ever been benched last year in favor of Frerotte.

I am a huge Favre hater (pre- and post- both retirements) and was actually looking forward to seeing our new defense meet him in late December. :(

i agree..jackson played good when he started the 2nd time last season..

This might not be over yet....read this on the ESPN rumor mill.

Drawing to mind the super-human killer from a campy horror movie, it appears that the 2009 edition of the Brett Favre offseason saga just will... not... die.

According to what some folks inside the Minnesota Vikings organization have told Pro Football Talk, there's still a lingering chance that Favre will be joining the team after the first two weeks of training camp. Additionally, those same people have said that head coach Brad Childress would welcome No. 4 to the fold Steve Perry style: with open arms.

Archived