• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

stuff to do in raliegh

Kettle

My wife and I are meeting friends in raliegh over valentine weekend, and I'm looking for something for me and the guy to do. Last time we did this, we went to the rock climbing gym. I'm up for that again, but would like to do something new as well. Suggestions?

Canes game, maybe.

If they play at home that weekend.

Of course if you are feeling frisky there is always Johnston County.

Canes was the first thing I checked. It must be the all star break cuz they are going around two weeks without amy game.

Guest Dark Knight

Raleigh is lame. The only thing going on in that part of the state is massive numbers of UNC-NCSU-Duke graduates constantly bickering amongst themselves like monkeys flinging poop at each other or Democrats-Republicans arguing.

Drive straight through and go to the beach, or turn around and go back where you came from.

Or you could always find a secluded place to park your car and explore your gay side with your friend. I'm sure your wives will be doing the same thing, although there may be a hung black man along for their experience.

Archived