• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Eric Ebron has put on significant weight

Dilla

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000324591/article/report-north-carolina-te-eric-ebron-put-on-significant-weight?campaign=Twitter_nfl_cb

Former North Carolina tight end Eric Ebron's rare athletic ability has made him one of the most-anticipated attractions at this year's NFL Scouting Combine, and evaluators might be a little surprised when they see him at the event.

Ebron, who declared for the draft a year early, has put on "some significant weight since his junior season in an effort to be a better blocker," according to Bleacher Report's Dan Pompei. Pompei cites a "veteran front-office man," who said Ebron "isn't as fast as he was." However, the source also said "he still is pretty special."

being a recent grad of chapel hill I've seen this guy around a lot in person. let me tell you- he is a freak like Vernon Davis- if he got even bigger holy hell

I know TE isn't our most pressing need, but if he is there when we pick you have to take him based on potential- guy could be a game changer

Archived