• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 strength of schedule.

CatMan72

ESPN posted the 2014 strength of schedule... were ranked 22nd with an opponents combined winning % of .473. 

Read more: http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/115715/2014-nfl-strength-of-schedule

For a few years in a row we've had one of the toughest if not the toughest schedules in the league based on this, it's nice not to be in that position again (although it doesn't always mean much with the way teams rise and fall every year). 

I expect the Falcons to continue to struggle, and I think the Saints will start to slide... but the Bucs will be MUCH improved. 

No gimmies in this league but 2014 is our year (the first of many).  @Green Bay with a healthy Rodgers and on the nasty bayou where we still have a winning record all time won't be easy but are certainly winnable.  I see no other game on the schedule that I don't fully "expect" to win as we sit here right now. 

I honestly think both the Falcons and Saints will be below 10-6 and miss the playoffs. We go between 11-5 and 13-3 and win the division and the Bucs go 10-6 and get in as a wildcard. (San Fran struggles and also goes 10-6 but misses because of tiebreakers, Cards get the other wildcard, and Seahawks win that division) 

Archived