• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

G-man needs some Huddle help. Questions for combine interviews.

dos poptarts

Mary Mila (she seems like the coolest one)

Fug Kate (because boobs)

Kill Scar-jo (she seems too full of herself at times)

My question would be "Is it pronounced Re-sez Peanut butter cups or Re-Sees Peanut butter cups?" Their answer then determines whether I draft them or not.

It's Ree-sez and anyone who says reesees should not only not be drafted, but castrated to prevent them from procreating.

But the biggest question to ask is not even a question. Give them a brand new roll of toilet paper and a mock TP hanger and see which way they put it on. Then have them go up to a window where the blinds are exactly 50% open and the two cords to open and close are exactly the same length and tell them to close the blinds. If they pull it down so they all lay flat to form a light-tight seal, they can be considered for early round selection. If they close it to where the slats are facing up and there is that tiny bit of light between each slat then they are a 7th rounder at best.

This is how I've weeded out some potentially bad wifey material over the years, and it seems to have worked at least 35% of the time, which if you go by baseball averages is practically a given for the batting title so yeah there's that.

It's Ree-sez and anyone who says reesees should not only not be drafted, but castrated to prevent them from procreating.

But the biggest question to ask is not even a question. Give them a brand new roll of toilet paper and a mock TP hanger and see which way they put it on. Then have them go up to a window where the blinds are exactly 50% open and the two cords to open and close are exactly the same length and tell them to close the blinds. If they pull it down so they all lay flat to form a light-tight seal, they can be considered for early round selection. If they close it to where the slats are facing up and there is that tiny bit of light between each slat then they are a 7th rounder at best.

This is how I've weeded out some potentially bad wifey material over the years, and it seems to have worked at least 35% of the time, which if you go by baseball averages is practically a given for the batting title so yeah there's that.

I wish I could Pie you 8 times for this.

My question to you Monsta,

If we made a slight tweak to the Reese's question, say the candy were pieces instead of PB cups. Would you still pronounce it with the soft ending or would it sound like easy peasy?

Could i get your input on the current cap situation of the Panthers organization?

Could i get you to help me hammer out a few free agents contracts?

Could I get your input on who we should draft? How about which free agents we should bring in??

In other words folks i would be getting them to do my job for me....lol

My question to you Monsta,

If we made a slight tweak to the Reese's question, say the candy were pieces instead of PB cups. Would you still pronounce it with the soft ending or would it sound like easy peasy?

It's still Ree-sez but if you say it like ree-seez pee-seez you get a pass because Reese's pieces are so gotdamn delicious you can pronounce it hot dogshit and I'll still want to eat half the costco size bag in one serving.

It's still Ree-sez but if you say it like ree-seez pee-seez you get a pass because Reese's pieces are so gotdamn delicious you can pronounce it hot dogshit and I'll still want to eat half the costco size bag in one serving.

Before this moment I was never sure about you. Now you have erased all doubt... We are brothers in the bond of Reese's. All the pie to you sir.

Archived