• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A vet will be cut...who?

Zod

I'd be surprised if Dante is cut. He's great on special teams and he scored a td for us last year.

Which one? Rosario or Wesley? They both had one touchdown and played special teams.

I think those would be the top two, but I'd lean towards Rosario. Nothing against him, but I always thought Wesley was a little underrated as a special teamer. Rosario just kinda disappeared after the opener last year.

I still think that Hilee Taylor is still on the bubble.

It will be hard for us to carry 5 DE's. Pep, Johnson, Brown, and Brayton are locks IMHO.

I remember everyone saying that Predator was a lock on our team...right up until the day he was cut.

I died a little inside that day. Predator was the man!

\Auburn fan

the leader of what?...special teams

..i am hopeing munnerlyn takes his spot.

I hate to break it to the Munnerlyn fans, but the ONLY way he make s the 53 man roster is as a KR/PR...period. He's too small to contirbute on STs anywhere else. Corner is a log-jam...with too much talent ahead of him.

His best chance is to hopefully get signed to the practice squad.

I hate to break it to the Munnerlyn fans, but the ONLY way he make s the 53 man roster is as a KR/PR...period. He's too small to contirbute on STs anywhere else. Corner is a log-jam...with too much talent ahead of him.

His best chance is to hopefully get signed to the practice squad.

Munnerlyn is listed as 5'9" 185 as is Steve Smith but he would definitely need time to prove his ability. There is so much talent already on board in his areas of expertise. I didn't quite understand why he was drafted by the Panthers

I still think that Hilee Taylor is still on the bubble.

It will be hard for us to carry 5 DE's. Pep, Johnson, Brown, and Brayton are locks IMHO.

I remember everyone saying that Predator was a lock on our team...right up until the day he was cut.

McClover was never a lock in my eye. He really didnt impress when he got his shot a year before. IMO she should have been gone that year but we just didnt have anyone else. Mike Wahle was the most shocking cut that I saw in years past. Now he IMO was a lock....

Taylor is safe cause we will do exactly that. Brayton and Johnson will fill a DT role at some points in the game. Also Taylor should get better under meeks cause he is really what Meeks likes out of a DE.

If I had to pick Vets to go they would be James Anderson,Donte Curry, and Landon Johnson. Rosario is also on the bubble if Barnidge improves and Expect some deep cuts at WR.

Archived