• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A vet will be cut...who?

Zod

Guarantee you Brayton isn't cut.. love hearing "he isn't what meeks likes", as if we have any idea.. besides the fact he's one of our best on run support.. I'd love to place a bet with these odds y'all are giving..

We don't know poo about Taylor and just because he is small doesn't mean "that's what Meeks likes".. He'll be gone before Brayton..

Rosario or maybe Brayton.

I think Rosario hurt himself by waiting until the draft to have surgery. It gave Barnidge an chance with the 1st team. I think he will take over Rosario's # 2 spot.

Brayton is the wrong type of DE for Meeks. Johnson, Taylor and Brown are more his style and of course Peppers.

Brayton can play all 3 downs. Taylor and Brown haven't proven they can do that and imo it would be dumb for Carolina to dump an average but solid DE to opt for small unproven pass rushing DEs. Plus, the DL is probably the weakest part of our D and need to keep as many proven guys as we can.

I'll guess Diggs. He is definately solid but that is probably the strongest part of the defense and therefore they could gamble on some youth.

Guarantee you Brayton isn't cut.. love hearing "he isn't what meeks likes", as if we have any idea.. besides the fact he's one of our best on run support.. I'd love to place a bet with these odds y'all are giving..

We don't know poo about Taylor and just because he is small doesn't mean "that's what Meeks likes".. He'll be gone before Brayton..

the only thing that really matters is what Fox likes.

...and Fox likes a 6'6'', 280lb DE with experience in the middle (versatility).

Brayton is alot more athletic than folks think. He ran a 4.76 40 time was a first rounder with great combine numbers. He had a very solid year and is one of the best we have. He is actually faster and stronger than Johnson 4.82 40 time. And you don't get rid of a DE who had 40 tackles and 4.5 sacks for a guy like Taylor who didn't even see the field much at all and is suspect against the run. And Brown while a great potential talent hasn't played a down yet. We will keep at least 4 DEs which will include Peppers, Johnson, Brayton and Brown. Taylor may stay if we carry five guys if not he will be gone.

Hoover isn't going anywhere. Fiammetta is the future but not the present.

Don't think Diggs is gone either since he just keeps beating out all the competition. Landon Johnson or Anderson are much more vulnerable in my opinion.

Who might be gone? Rosario may be beaten out by Brock. He is the strongest tight end on the team and is second in speed behind Barnidge. if he can catch the ball he could be the total package. Even King is not that guaranteed. After all he only got a 1 year tender offer for a second rounder.

Anyone thinking Moose is gone must be smoking crack. He had his best season since 2004 and just missed a 1000 yards. If he keeps playing that well he isn't going anywhere.

Who else could be gone?? Birmingham, Carter, Moore (kenneth), Wesley, Salley are all on the bubble. That doesn't include all the rookies who will either be cut or relegated to the PS.

Archived