• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Radical politics comes to the NFL via a Panthers picture

GRWatcher

Burkman, however believes that “f the NFL has no morals and no values, then Congress must find values for it.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/24/powerful-gop-lobbyist-drafts-bill-to-ban-gay-athletes-from-playing-in-the-nfl/

The bill probably won't make it out of any committee if it even makes it that far. Also shows that lobbyists write bills all the time. But that's not why I'm posting it here. This is. It's the pic at the top of the article. From 2011.

nfl-football-player-on-shutterstock.jpg

["Carolina Panthers Player, James Anderson, Is Announced Before Playing Against The New Orleans Saints At The Bank Of America Stadium In Charlotte" on Shutterstock]

Think they searched for the most "over the top" looking NFL picture they could quickly find. Obviously it was taken during player introductions. Just don't know what else to say about this. It's a stock photo. But, wtf. An lol moment? :huh:

I just don't get it... So does he think that "the gays" are going to get him in the showers?

It's one thing to have an opinion, but to want a law banning gay athletes because they are scared of the showers...

This is another instance of people blaming gays for no reason except that they are different...

Sent from my VS980 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived