• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We MIGHT* be tagging Hardy *Zod is in denial

Gabeking

Here's a little game. I'm gonna repeat some rumors "my inside sources told me."

We're gonna resign Mitchell

We're gonna resign Ginn

We're gonna let Lafell walk

We're gonna June 1st cut Godfrey

We'll sign Cam to a long term deal before regular season starts

We're gonna draft a football player at #28 overall

If I get more right than Voth, I should have his job because my statements require about as much "inside info" as Gross retiring and Hardy likely getting a tag. If we cut Smitty, then I'll concede Voth may have something going for him. That's the only thing he's said that would be even mildly unexpected.

Here's a little game. I'm gonna repeat some rumors "my inside sources told me."

We're gonna resign Mitchell

We're gonna resign Ginn

We're gonna let Lafell walk

We're gonna June 1st cut Godfrey

We'll sign Cam to a long term deal before regular season starts

We're gonna draft a football player at #28 overall

If I get more right than Voth, I should have his job because my statements require about as much "inside info" as Gross retiring and Hardy likely getting a tag. If we cut Smitty, then I'll concede Voth may have something going for him. That's the only thing he's said that would be even mildly unexpected.

The difference is you are being sarcastic and guessing, while Voth is saying what he has actually heard from real sources.  Not sure if you knew this or not, but Voth was part of the Charlotte sports media for several years.  So he really does have actual sources...he's not blowing smoke out of his ass.  Therefore, I wouldn't just dismiss what he says out of hand.   

The difference is you are being sarcastic and guessing, while Voth is saying what he has actually heard from real sources.  Not sure if you knew this or not, but Voth was part of the Charlotte sports media for several years.  So he really does have actual sources...he's not blowing smoke out of his ass.  Therefore, I wouldn't just dismiss what he says out of hand.   

Yep, He's also got plenty of reasons to not just throw poo against the wall or blow smoke. 

from SI's 50 best free agents...

1. GREG HARDY          01-greg-hardy.jpg?w=165&h=110Edge, Carolina (Age 26)

Just a terrific all-around end who busted through the shadow of fellow end Charles Johnson this season. Excellent pass rusher and might be even better against the run. He’s elite and young.Best fit: Panthers. They have some cap work to do, but they can’t let him go.

lol just no

I may be way late in this, haven't been paying attention to this thread, but Voth gets one thing right and all of a sudden he's been $$$ all offseason? And the thing he got right is apparently something plenty of people knew? Color me not impressed.

Completely agree.

Archived