• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Gregory is being released.

Ruff

What you are sure of is irrelevant to the situation.

Way to back pedal there.....

Its too funny seeing you guys acting like hes an upgrade. Gregory has been an average safety his whole careeer.

If he was that great we wouldve signed him last time. If he was was that great NE would never released him. Duron Harmon the rookie last year outplayed him.

So you can shut it up.

Its too funny seeing you guys acting like hes an upgrade. Gregory has been an average safety his whole careeer.

If he was that great we wouldve signed him last time. If he was was that great NE would never released him. Duron Harmon the rookie last year outplayed him.

So you can shut it up.

Rivera should know him, so if he is in the budget and legit maybe he will be here. If he doesn't end up here we will never know if it is because of finances or because of him. He was a pro bowler they year the Giants won the Super Bowl last. I am starting to lose track of my years, but I think it was the year before last.

Rivera should know him, so if he is in the budget and legit maybe he will be here. If he doesn't end up here we will never know if it is because of finances or because of him. He was a pro bowler they year the Giants won the Super Bowl last. I am starting to lose track of my years, but I think it was the year before last.

Gregory was never a Pro Bowler.

I hope you're not thinking he's Eric Weddle.

"You didn't realize who he was and got caught looking stupid so you are refusing to back down. It is okay, I use that tactic all the time."

This pesky thing called the salary cap means that you can't have an All-Pro at every position.

Though that same pesky salary cap means that a small market team can actually compete with the big market teams on a level playing field year in and year out. That's why I love it.

It really means a cheap team(Tampa) and still play with a spending team(NE pats)

Archived