• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy up next on first take

We need to sign him and trade Luke Keuchly for Riley Reiff asap.

You make it sound like that's illogical. Beason is still only 29 and can play. Nothing far fetch here. Bring in an offensive minded coach that wants to protect his franchise QB and he'll do that in a heart beat. Most teams with great DL have just serviceable LBs

You make it sound like that's illogical. Beason is still only 29 and can play. Nothing far fetch here. Bring in an offensive minded coach that wants to protect his franchise QB and he'll do that in a heart beat. Most teams with great DL have just serviceable LBs

No coach in their right mind would EVER trade Luke Kuechly after the 2 years he has had.

I can't with you....I just can't. SMH.

troll-face-high-resolution.png

No coach in their right mind would EVER trade Luke Kuechly after the 2 years he has had.

I can't with you....I just can't. SMH.

The Jets DL is as ferocious as ours and their D is as good as ours but don't have household names at LB. I think the problem here is you're not interpreting what I'm saying correctly thus the exaggeration on your part.

Guess who he mentioned? Jon Beason. 3 time pro bowler.

AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year (2013)

Pro Bowl (2013)

AP First-Team All-Pro (2013)

AP NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year (2012)

NFC Defensive Player of the Year (2013)

PFW/PFWA Defensive Rookie of the Year (2012)

NFL Combined Tackles Leader (2012)

PFW/PFWA All-Rookie Team (2012)

USA Today All-Joe Team (2012)

NFC Defensive Rookie of the Month (December, 2012)

3× NFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 14, 2012, Week 10, 2013, Week 16, 2013)

NFL single game tackle record (24)

We all know he got screwed out of a pro bowl spot as a rookie considering he lead the league in tackles. And he is only 22 years old. You can keep trying there bud, but Kuechly and [insert LT here] is a better combination than Beason and whatever mediocre Tackle we would have gotten in the draft that year.

Archived