• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Free Agent News

Mr. Scot

Eagles have put OG Matthis on the trading block.

Man, and we're bitching about Gettleman blowing up our roster.  As much as I've questioned some of our moves, we cut our star WR but he's near the end of his career and the other guys we didn't resign were arguably overpaid and had done little before coming to Carolina for cheap.  The Eagles are getting rid of elite players in their primes.  D-Jax is an elite young WR and Mathis may have been the best OG in the NFL last season.  Some truly head scratching poo going on in Philly.

Man, and we're bitching about Gettleman blowing up our roster.  As much as I've questioned some of our moves, we cut our star WR but he's near the end of his career and the other guys we didn't resign were arguably overpaid and had done little before coming to Carolina for cheap.  The Eagles are getting rid of elite players in their primes.  D-Jax is an elite young WR and Mathis may have been the best OG in the NFL last season.  Some truly head scratching poo going on in Philly.

I think they are attempting to right size some of their contracts. I will be surprised if either Jax or Mathis leave the team from a trade.

Archived