• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers Front Office doesn't care what you think

Hotsauce

What is the harm in letting people vent their emotions on day that they lost one of their favorite players?

Why do you feel the need to demean them instead of ignoring them?

What is the benefit of trying to hurt someone else for expressing their opinion?

Kids need to learn to have some perspective. If you coddle them, they learn nothing.

It is one thing to be concerned, and express those concerns. It is another to act like your mother won't buy you a candy bar. Whining and throwing hissy fits? Ya, that is okay in todays' society. I don't think so.

We have plenty of time to do some things to improve. But...because we haven't done anything in ONE DAY. Folks are acting and talking like we are the scourge of the NFL. Too fugging funny if you ask me.

The world is a cruel place. Most folks know this fact. Kids. Especially spoiled brats, never learn that fact. They expect to have their every whim catered to. Again, I don't think so.

Get over it seriously. Gettlemana number 1 priority should be to win and not care what you guys think. Steve Smith is the best Panther ever absolutely no argument out of me. At the same he is 35 and declining. The front office wants to build a core with Cam. If Gettledouche as this idiot called him thinks its best without Smitth then I'm all for it. Get over this country club mentality some of you guys have. It really is a joke that some of you act like this.

If you actually knew how to understand reading comprehension you would understand I never implied that Gettleman is a douche for wanting to get rid of Smith, he's a douche for the way he handled it. not being upfront, leaking stuff to the media making Smith find out thru the media. Then again you are from Jersey so being a jerk should come natural for you.......you got that going for you.

Guest shitposting

Kids need to learn to have some perspective. If you coddle them, they learn nothing.

It is one thing to be concerned, and express those concerns. It is another to act like your mother won't buy you a candy bar. Whining and throwing hissy fits? Ya, that is okay in todays' society. I don't think so.

We have plenty of time to do some things to improve. But...because we haven't done anything in ONE DAY. Folks are acting and talking like we are the scourge of the NFL. Too fugging funny if you ask me.

The world is a cruel place. Most folks know this fact. Kids. Especially spoiled brats, never learn that fact. They expect to have their every whim catered to. Again, I don't think so.

Stop being a disrespectful old dick. This "kids" poo isn't a fuging argument.

GAIZ CHECK OUT THIS GUY WHO WRITES FOR tunnelearrings.blogspot.com HE SAYS THAT A VERY RECENTLY DISCOVERED ASTOROID CALLED SP-1037 TIMBUKTU IS HEADED STRATE FOR EARTH AND ENDING OR CHANGING SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT BUT WILL PROBABLY TURN OUT TO NOT BE ANYTHING BUT AT THAT POINT ILL HAVE ALREADY ABANDONED THIS THREAD AND STARTED A NEW ONE FROM armyhats.blogspot.com TALKING ABOUT IMAGES OF THE GULF OF TONKIN INCIDENT IN THESE HERE PERUVIAN DOUBLOONS

[copypasta][/copypasta]

OH BTW FRASH YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING

I have to admit, I grow tired of the over dramatics too.

If my most popular item:

(1) tastes worse than it used to and, if it continued to be featured as my best dish, would disappoint future customers,

(2) has poor margins,

(3) prevented me from improving the quality of my restaurant by tying up capital that could be used for more productive investments,

(4) was going to be replaced in the next fiscal year or two anyway,

then yes I would SERIOUSLY consider replacing that item, especially if I could not figure out a way to make it less capital intensive for me to keep it and I had confidence in my other menu items. Then again, if you have no confidence in your chef or your manager, then by all means keep serving your dish that was a big hit ten years ago but that is showing clear signs of disappointing performance and see how long you retain those Michelin stars.

Can this replace the "best answer" that was posted by captroop? This is far more reasonable than the "best answer" that is disgracing the top of this thread. Just sayin.

Stop being a disrespectful old dick. This "kids" poo isn't a fuging argument.

Case in point. Disrespect the old guy for pointing out that kids today have no boundaries, and have an under developed sense of civility. I say, bring back corporal punishment.

Throw a hissy fit with no repercussions? Well okay then.

Oh my God...they cut an aging 35 yo WR whose production is declining.  And some immature fans are whining about it because they think that their "favorite player of all time" should be paid millions until that player is ready to leave on their terms.

Most of you don't have the business acumen to run a lemonade stand in your driveways.

Carry on

he is leaving on his terms he didn't get cut.he will get paid millions by us and that will be for not even playing for us. Thank you business guru for your insight.

You're very good at accusing people of possessing characteristics that you're pretty much synonymous with, as per your 800 theories/predictions that never amounted to anything more than blog posts from infowars sperglords, if you can call that substance.

Wtf are you talking about?

It's pretty apparent your #1 goal here is to troll.

Archived