• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WTF another Smitty thread? Good D. Newton article

JawnyBlaze

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/5323/smith-taking-high-road-on-pending-departure

So this is how Steve Smith's career with the Carolina Panthers is going to end. Not with an emotional, animated outburst that defined him much of the past 13 seasons, but with a inspirational quote surrounded by clouds on Twitter.

"Some people are going to leave, but that's not the end of the End of your Story. That's the End of their Part in your Story," said the quote Smith put on Twitter Tuesday afternoon.

Above the quote Smith wrote: "God has a plan... sometimes it just hurts [to] find out what it is."

Carolina's all-time leading receiver is taking the high road. He declined to comment on his agent, Derrick Fox, saying he is "not going to play for the Panthers next year."

(Can't do manual quotes on my iPad)

Of all of Smitty's motivations, I most highly doubt money is the deciding one. I wouldn't be a even little surprised if he went to NE or Denver for a minimal contract. For him it's about pride.

Panthers wll be paying him plenty no matter where he plays.

god's plan eh? it's always interesting how god's plan involves making the most money possible

#elevationchurch

smh... in reference to Steve the money is not the issue for him. In reference to God/Jesus, SS did follow a great example by handling his off field services in a righteous manner. I can respect him for this. Its the devil that uses money! 

Of all of Smitty's motivations, I most highly doubt money is the deciding one. I wouldn't be a even little surprised if he went to NE or Denver for a minimal contract. For him it's about pride.

Regardless of money....if he goes to Denver I wonder how that conversation goes withTalib...love to be a fly on the wall.

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
Super Bowl Championship Rings I to XLVII  
2014_Super_Bowl_XLVIII_Patch Available Now
Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~
We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
Enjoy the best online shipping experience
www.efeesports.ru

Archived