• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

deangelo williams taking a jab at panthers current roster

He and Nick Fairley carried Auburn that whole season. Cam was obviously the bigger piece, but outside of those two they were mediocre.

Just imagine what the guy could do with some talent around him. I love Cam to death man and it's the Panthers over any player, but before I pledged my allegiance to any team I was a football fan first. No team is bigger than the shield, and speaking strictly from a football fan's perspective, what's happening to Cam Newton is a tragedy. The Jaguars did more for Blaine Gabbert.

Hell we did more for Jimmy Clausen. It's sad man, a player so talented being wasted by a shitty organization. Like it or not Cam Newton is Lebron James in a Cavs jersey. Who would really blame him if he left?

Another thing I hear tossed around here is that this team doesn't need a high powered offense. It just needs to control the ball and not turn it over. Ok if that's the case, and you just need to move the chains and play keep away, why not just go out and get and game manager?

Can't run without an offensive line.

Do we have one of those.....?

We best come out of FA with something resembling a LT and a RT before FA ends...  ...and no, I don't believe the answer is on the roster.

The reality is outside of Smith, and Muhammed before him and then with him, they never had stellar WRs.  Hopefully this draft changes this.

Gettleman needs to hit on every single draft pick if this team is to survive this season...particularly this season with Shula, no Oline, and no WRs. 

This was a wholesale gutting and  I really don't believe that was Gettleman's intention.  How he could not have seen Gross' retirement, and planned a replacement after asking Gross to take a pay cut, and then voiding the contract, well its just mind boggling.

and don't think other players don't watch how a team's current players are treated when making decisions.  We are sitting here with a Top 2 defense and offensive players not interested in coming here...that's either the OC, the GM, the QB or all combined.

Sooooooo the contingent in here remains that Gettleman has to be perfect in the draft as well as throughout the rest of FA and anything less spells doom and gloom for the foreseeable future.

wow.. if only we still had short-round munnerlyn and  dropsies-mcgee Smith we would be so much better off

logic fails most of you in here

Archived