• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How in the hell can a drink beer out of this glass?

SCP

Its not like a fugging sweet tea pitcher keeps coming by and filling it up when it's 3/4s gone.

Look, I'll rip a few pubes out of my sack and leave them on the bar next to my 1% tip.

Sent from my iPhone while pooping using CarolinaHuddle

Took the words out of my mouth. Drop a deuce in it and return it to the bartender and demand another beer.

I ate corn last night :-(

/thread

Look, I'll rip a few pubes out of my sack and leave them on the bar next to my 1% tip.

You better fuging do something scp. You are like the honorary huddle mega fan and this is fuged up....you are fuging ruining an image here....you are ruining the image I have of you ....you are ruining everything.....everything, why?

Why would you do this to us?

You better fuging do something scp. You are like the honorary huddle mega fan and this is fuged up....you are fuging ruining an image here....you are ruining the image I have of you ....you are ruining everything.....everything, why?

Why would you do this to us?

Chill brocephus, I got dis. I'm not switching teams here I'm just fueling the hatred.

Honestly, I don't think I would have drunk it if they brought that to me. But that doesn't mean I think you shouldn't have; I think it means I'm taking this Panthers hobby a little too seriously. Half the players on our team would probably drink it.

I've been driving and making sales calls all day, I mean sometimes you've gotta do poo that you just don't like doing.

Drink the beer. Take glass into bathroom. Enter stall. Stuff a portion of your pecker and sack into glass. Return glass to bar. For the next few months we can relish the thought of some falcon fan giving you a hummer by proxy.

edit: remove said contents before returning glass.

Archived