• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Draft Moments.

332nd

I don't remember if anyone does it would be great to hear about. But was it well known to everyone we were taking Cam before the draft?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yes but no one was 100% sure. Like I don't think k they announced the day before the way some teams do. But there was a lot of evidence he was going to be the guy. When you see the "smokescreen" joke it came from that because a certain amount of posters were convinced we wouldn't take himso every report that came out that ssuggested we would was just a smokescreen to trade down.

It would have been the most elaborate smokescreen in the history of smokescreens

BTW drafting Cam was my #1 because that is who I wanted that draft and it didn't look likely early on.

Plus the debates leading up yto the draft and insufferable Cam haters around here (ahem TRD). Their meltdown was glorious.

Star was one of my favorites.

Also Keek (looking back now) was a favorite as well.  I completely melted down.

In recent memory sticking with panthers gotta be star, wow how crazy was that.   Chat room exploded.  The Gross thing was hilarious but well, we have to retire that one now :(

Archived