• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who has the highest ceiling?

Jakob

Out of all the guys that will/might be around at #28 who do you think has the highest ceiling? Personally I think it's Benjamin or Kouandjio. I'm really interested to see what you guys think.

In addition to yours, Marqise Lee.  It wouldn't shock me if he ends up the second best WR in the class behind Watkins.  His game speed is really impressive. It looks like he just glides by guys, so smooth. Want him badly at 28.

I agree.

I got in an argument with Promethian last year at this time saying Lee falling to us (assuming we picked 10-20th) was probably not going to happen, but possible.

He said there was no chance in hell, so imagine if we get him at 28.

Bridgewater, if he falls that far.  It's still amazing to me that he's plummeting because of a pro day. 

I'm honestly not sure that it's because of his pro day.  I'm not sure if he was ever as high on scout's radars as he was on the media's.  The media just saw the eye popping stats while the scouts were likely looking at his mechanics and arm strength.  They're trying to decipher what part of his game and how his physical tools translate to the NFL level and I'm not sure they ever saw an elite NFL QB prospect in Bridgewater.  That's not to say he won't become a successful NFL QB, it's just saying that he's not your prototypical NFL 1st round QB.

I prefer highest ceiling w little bust potential! We don't have the ability to gamble right now! Hate to say it, but we need the safe picks. Look at 2008 to 2011 drafts. We are waaaaaayyyyyy behind and have used up enough bad picks for this decade! Got to start getting them right!

Archived