• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Gettleman: You can't coach 6-5, 240.

cavic7585

The only thing I have a problem with is kb will be a 24 year old rookie giving him only 6 years until hes 30 the good thing is he isnt a speedster so he could play into his mid to late 30s if he.pans out

He doesn't turn 24 until February.

Our free agent pickups will help coach our draftee.

I'm hoping you're correct. We took a leap forward by signing guys who don't drop balls and then drafted a guy that could be like Ted Ginn. Personally, I see Benjamin as a lot like Brian Quick with the Rams but Quick is a little more fluid. It will take a couple if years to become a possible number 1 guy.

Personally, I see Benjamin as a lot like Brian Quick with the Rams but Quick is a little more fluid. It will take a couple if years to become a possible number 1 guy.

Quick is two inches shorter and 22 pounds lighter.

Then I misheard it in the press conference when they were talking about the classes he failed one of our beat writers said it but wouldnt shock me if they were wrong 23 isnt bad

Yeah if you heard the first conference call Benjamin had with our local media then it's not surprising someone got their facts wrong.

Archived