• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do YOU want tonight?

Chances Moses falls to us?

I'd like to get an OT more than anything, but the thought of Jean-Baptiste and his size to go against the Mike Evans and Jimmy Grahams of the division makes me a little wet.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm okay with a tackle, corner, pass-rusher, or hell even another receiver.  One of the top tackles could slip, there could definitely be some solid corners available.  Panthers should have some choices.

Best OT/WR/CB in both rounds.

Although the thought of Austin Sefarian-Jenkins in our offense, especially the red zone, with Benjamin, Olsen, Tolbert, and Cam sounds amazing. That would be so difficult to stop.

If asj is there it is a combo of oline and receiver. Dude blocks extrely well and is an amazing red zone target. We would be unstoppable in the red zone with cam, Tolbert, kb and asj. Unreal

Jordan Matthews - The Double Dip

Stanley Jean-Baptiste - Is a third round prospect, but you can't teach size and someone is going to snag him before the third for that reason.

Joel Bitonio, Morgan Moses, Cyrus Kouandjio(won't hurt my feelings as much in the late second as taking him with a first would have), Jack Mewhort - We need a tackle

Moses at 60 would be fantastic value, but I don't know if it's going to happen.  Too many teams in front of us still need tackle help.  I anticipate us taking OL regardless of value. 

Archived