• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

Innocent until proven guilty is fine with me.

Conversely, its disgusting how many people immediately jump on the "nutty girlfriend" bandwagon in lock-step defense of their football heroes.

LOL! None of these guys are my heroes. They are extremely well paid entertainers, many of whom have a tendency to attract hangers on and people looking for a pay day. I just find it funny when so many are so quick to assume the worst about a person without considering the alternative. It's not like both scenarios haven't played out many times before. The way I look at it, maybe he was the scumbag, OR maybe she was the scumbag. We obviously have no idea either way at this point.

Obviously if it means saving someone else you do what you have to do.

I am just talking about in normal relationship type stuff.

I really hope Hardy did not punch her.

If Hardy punched her...eh that's about as big of a red flag as there is. Still, he wouldn't be the first athlete to beat the poo out of someone and get off unscathed. Former LSU RB Jeremy Hill, who I think was drafted by the Bungals in the second round this year, was videotaped walking out of a bar hammered and sucker punching a dude half his size. He got off easy. Plead down to a lesser charge, get a slap on the wrist, and his most severe punishment was missing the season opener this year. Former Ohio State RB Carlos Hyde, who was also drafted this past weekend, got in trouble for slapping around his girlfriend last year only to have those charges miraculously dropped and his most severe punishment was missing 2-3 games against NCAA powerhouses Buffalo and San Diego State. Meanwhile, PJ Hairston gets kicked off the UNC basketball team for driving rental cars.

I'd be willing to bet the charges will be dropped and this will be a non story in a few weeks. Unless some new damning evidence comes out or he really fuged up the girl.