• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo Williams mother passes after battling breast cancer

Damn fuging cancer. God bless #34 and family. She is in no pain now.

(expect classless Gettledouche to cut him now)

I don't want to derail or undermine a thread filled with condolences and prayers, but do you think our GM should be keeping overpaid, underperforming players simply because of bereavement?

for whatever reason, i was under the impression she had beaten her cancer.

very sad news.

my condolences to him and his family.

Nobody ever really beats cancer. It's called remission and it can come back at any time. Sadly I know too much about this. But I guess we don't know how/why she died just yet.

Nobody ever really beats cancer. It's called remission and it can come back at any time. Sadly I know too much about this. But I guess we don't know how/why she died just yet.

She had re occurred a while ago with metastatic breast cancer otherwise known as stage iv as it had spread to her bones at that point and incurable. She had some time with no evidence of disease but one is never cancer free as stated above. She had talked about it in a few articles I read but if one had no clue of what the treatments or drugs mentioned mean I can see where most would think she had just had a local re occurrence.

Archived