• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Look at my wood!

Kettle

Very nice. Quality work.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I saw this a couple weeks ago, build a bag box on the underside of one of the boards. Out a simple hook latch to keep it closed and you have the Cadillac of corn hole boards.

Very nice. Quality work.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I saw this a couple weeks ago, build a bag box on the underside of one of the boards. Out a simple hook latch to keep it closed and you have the Cadillac of corn hole boards.

I am going to do something like this with some sort of mesh fabric.  Another board would just add weight, and the things are heavy enough as it is.  I added an extra cross board in the middle and another between the legs to keep bags from flying out the back.  The real weight is from the top though.  Half inch birch is ridiculously heavy.

Awesome.. people really pay $200 for these? I think I'm in the wrong business

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Here in the triad people are selling them from $90 unfinished (no paint or anything) to $210 for ones painted three colors with decals and bags ($30) included.  My brother bought a tarheel set recently for $175, and they are the same quality construction with decals and a one inch border painted on before clear coating.

Archived