• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5/28 ota tweets dribbling in

There was never any reason to endorse Marvin over King. King has been the more enticing prospect all along. The only reason segments of people here have been all aboard Marvin's bandwagon us because he had an incompletion that one time.

That's actually not true. He's a big guy who runs a sub 4.5 and made some wow plays in college.

King is fast but I like Mcnutt better for some reason, well see

Tiquan Underwood getting open all morning long?  I see that as more cause for concern for a secondary than reason for optimism for Underwood.

Underwood mostly played against UDFA secondary

Tiquan Underwood getting open all morning long? I see that as more cause for concern for a secondary than reason for optimism for Underwood. That's the tricky part of OTAs and training camp. When someone is killing it, does that mean he's really good or does it mean that the guys he's going up against suck?

Underwood averaged 18 ypc last year. He's our deep threat, I would be disappointed if he wasn't getting open.

Black & Blue Review @BlackBlueReview · 5m

Couple injury notes - Chris Scott left early because of heat, Barner had left shoulder wrapped near end

I was concerned about Chris Scott. We got him from Buffalo because he notoriously came into camp out of shape every year. Why the hell can he not handle 90 degrees in shorts. Seriously dude ?

I feel sorry for him in the 100 degree humidity and heat of Spartanburg in pads.

Tiquan Underwood getting open all morning long?  I see that as more cause for concern for a secondary than reason for optimism for Underwood.  That's the tricky part of OTAs and training camp.  When someone is killing it, does that mean he's really good or does it mean that the guys he's going up against suck? 

I'm not going to lie, I was incredibly excited about the Underwood signing, and he was someone I wanted from day 1 of free agency.  The guy just has pure speed, like Ted Ginn, and if his routes and hands can get cleaned up, I think he's a legit #2.

I was concerned about Chris Scott. We got him from Buffalo because he notoriously came into camp out of shape every year. Why the hell can he not handle 90 degrees in shorts. Seriously dude ?

I feel sorry for him in the 100 degree humidity and heat of Spartanburg in pads.

I remember last year his first TC practice was shortened due to heat.

I'm not going to lie, I was incredibly excited about the Underwood signing, and he was someone I wanted from day 1 of free agency.  The guy just has pure speed, like Ted Ginn, and if his routes and hands can get cleaned up, I think he's a legit #2.

I'd love it if he could become a legit #2, but I think he was mainly brought in to fill Ginn's role in the offense - a speed guy to stretch the defense. 

Archived