• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA Observations

Zod

Kugzilla definitely looks fat as fug.

What exactly is going on with his knee?  I thought he went to IR due to hamstring issues?

He looks like an offensive lineman on a bike...no way to gauge whether or not he's overweight from that picture (relatively speaking).

And no, he went on IR because of knee issues.  He had surgery on his PCL and MCL.  He might start out on the PUP, but, barring something new popping up,  he should be fine in the long run...health-wise that is, still too early to have any clue about performance.

• Pie 1

He can be fat all he wants. If he is quick off the ball, has good feet, and can move other fat men with ease, then he can be as fat as he wants.

For all we know he could be swartzenagger (I know I botched that) underneith a 5 inch layer of fat.

For all we know he could be a really good G but we would never know it. Unless there were injuries in college I don't think this 4th round Hogan falls on Gettleman

Edited by The Huddler
  • Pie 1

I'm not giving G-man a pass on him. He was considered a huge reach in the 4th by virtually everyone. He's a small school guy with awful combine numbers.

Hopefully he gets healthy and proves me wrong, but I sincerely doubt he's an NFL player.

You have a good point, but considered a reach by who? Unless we've seen the draft boards of the actually NFL teams with real scouts and GMs. Just because ESPN guy and NFL network guy or Yahoo guy didn't have a good grade on him doesn't mean he was a reach.

Also, like I said He could be a good G! But we would never know because injuries? How could gettleman predict injuries if they weren't problems in college?

I have some hope that Chandler can be serviceable at LT.  He's got the athleticism, pretty good feet.  There's some tools there to work with.  I'm pretty sure Bell would be an unmitigated disaster at LT (or any position).

I really want to see the Canadian get a real shot at RT. 

I have some hope that Chandler can be serviceable at LT. He's got the athleticism, pretty good feet. There's some tools there to work with. I'm pretty sure Bell would be an unmitigated disaster at LT (or any position).

I really want to see the Canadian get a real shot at RT.

The Canadian looks pretty bad even in OTA's, so I am not sure why u would want that.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App