• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers' Benjamin focused on clicking with Cam, not replacing Smith

rayzor

Im pumped, I did hear though KB scored a 7 on the wonderlic. That is a tad concerning, AJ Green scored a 9 so that makes me feel better, until I found out Megatron scored a whopping 41.

This isn't fair. 

So, I guess after he breaks every one of Jerry Rice's receiving records...   he'll become a surgeon while (super) modelling in France. 

Shitz just not fair... 

Please don't be that fan base that can't let things go... Just stop guys, let smitty go for fugs sake.

They are going through the stages of divorce, first the shock then hurt now the anger and soon hopefully acceptance.

I get the impression that Cam pushes the relationship just as much as KB. Was this the plan all along?

I'm not a Smitty basher at all, but could this happen if Smitty was still in Carolina? And why didn't Smitty do it? Family man - life style too different? What about Lafell? Ginn? Hixon?

Perhaps Gman drafted this freak WR with a passion to win that matches Cam's. And a sense of loyalty where he'd never throw Cam under the bus or try to show him up or let him down. Could they have gotten all of this from their interviews? And he let every other WR go so this wouldn't be an awkward evolution.

Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I think Cam had more to do with Smitty leaving than we think.

Cam hung out with Brandon a lot off the field.

Please tell me you couldn't find The Rascals version. This can't be what you thought of when that song title popped in your head...could it?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

yes I could.....and yes it does.

b4b79f330404059.jpg

I get the impression that Cam pushes the relationship just as much as KB. Was this the plan all along?

I'm not a Smitty basher at all, but could this happen if Smitty was still in Carolina? And why didn't Smitty do it? Family man - life style too different? 

I don't understand why that would have been a problem.

Smith likes to do community service to help the less fortunate, Cam likes to do community service to help the less fortunate.

Smith has a beautiful group of children, Cammy Cam love da kids.

Maybe they did get together and we just didn't know about it?

If they didn't, I think its incumbent upon the vet player to make it happen.  Unless he didn't want to.

One of the first things Pro Bowler Tamba Hali of the Chiefs did after Dee Ford (Hali's likely future replacement) was drafted was invite him to his home.

https://twitter.com/TambaHali91/status/466328740432461824/photo/1

Bni7hHfCMAAM9VF.jpg

That's the kind of thing veteran leaders should do.

I don't understand why that would have been a problem.

Smith likes to do community service to help the less fortunate, Cam likes to do community service to help the less fortunate.

Smith has a beautiful group of children, Cammy Cam love da kids.

Maybe they did get together and we just didn't know about it?

If they didn't, I think its incumbent upon the vet player to make it happen. Unless he didn't want to.

One of the first things Pro Bowler Tamba Hali of the Chiefs did after Dee Ford (Hali's likely future replacement) was drafted was invite him to his home.

https://twitter.com/TambaHali91/status/466328740432461824/photo/1

Bni7hHfCMAAM9VF.jpg

That's the kind of thing veteran leaders should do.

Cam has always talked about how different the pros are from College since most of his college teammates were available after practice to perfect some routes. Steve had a family to attend to, and so do many other players. There is an 10 year age difference between Steve and Cam. Only two with Cam and Kelvin.

Jeeze, is there anything that Megatron didn't ace? Dude had to be like one of the best prospects ever... of any position.

Wasn't he the #2 pick the same year JaWalrus was drafted? :lol:

Hes that good, ive said it before. Megatron is the type of player you literally trade all 7 of your draft picks to move up and get. Dude is worth trading an entire draft for. He just cant be stopped and is a game changing player that makes your entire offense better

Our two young pieces on offense (Cam and Kelvin) are humble, team-first guys. I like it. And I don't think KB will ever be the "dammit, throw me the ball" type of guy unless he is ignored play after play when he's open. He's going to play his role and excel at it. I think it may become a thing where Cam is going to trust him more times than not in 1 on 1 matchups and let him go get the ball too. We may have struck gold, boys and girls.

Can't wait to see the first preseason hookup between these two.

Archived