• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walterfootball strikes again

JJman

If Atlanta and Tampa Bay vastly improve and we screw around and go 1-5 in division, then it is possible, but I really can't see the AFC North becoming reborn powerful overnight, so that works to our advantage. I thought 6-10 awhile back, but lately, I'm stuck with 8-8, would love to break the back-to-back string and get that monkey off of the franchises back. I just don't trust Shula worth a poo though.

These are kinda my feels as well

If Atlanta and Tampa Bay vastly improve and we screw around and go 1-5 in division, then it is possible, but I really can't see the AFC North becoming reborn powerful overnight, so that works to our advantage.  I thought 6-10 awhile back, but lately, I'm stuck with 8-8, would love to break the back-to-back string and get that monkey off of the franchises back.  I just don't trust Shula worth a poo though.

10 losses is a lot for a team with an elite defense.  I think this team will be in the hunt more than most people think.  Besides, only June.  I choose to be optimistic at least for a while.

I've said it before and all say it again. A lot of posters think statically. They never seem to take into account players growth.

Like star, kk, cam, keek, b will and poo even Greg hardy.

Maturation takes teams to new levels more than anything else, not just FA pick ups. With our defense and cam we can beat anybody. Even with suspect tackles.

10 losses is a lot for a team with an elite defense.  I think this team will be in the hunt more than most people think.  Besides, only June.  I choose to be optimistic at least for a while.

See - Texans

Not Panthers related, but as a UGA fan, I know Todd Gurley is really good, but no way he goes that high. He doesn't even enjoy football much (have heard him say it).

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

As an AU fan, Gurley is a damn beast.

And I would be happy to see the Panthers take him with the 32nd pick of the 1st round. 

Oh, and I'm glad Aaron Murray's in the NFL now too.  :P

In fairness, most people around the country think we are without weapons-heck, there are Panther fans who think so.  When you consider the power of our offense last year, 12-4 was a fluke. Our offense was bad.  However, when we ditch one of the the least productive WR corps in the NFL, the press goes bonkers.  We got better.

Now take a look at the OL--was RG our biggest concern?  Think about it.  It allows us to move Chandler to T.  It allows us to move Williams to T.  We created competition and it is possible that we get better at 2 positions while saving a roster spot (Kalil's backup will be Turner). 

We need guards to run the ball, and that is what we intend to do.  However, the nation does not get it.  They think we got worse.  We didn't.  However, I am concerned that Tampa, Atlanta and NO got better too.

Not Panthers related, but as a UGA fan, I know Todd Gurley is really good, but no way he goes that high. He doesn't even enjoy football much (have heard him say it).

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

did you hear him say he didn't like money?

Archived