• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the hell is wrong with women?!

Cat

Months to years?!!! 

Self esteem is my best guess. 

edit :  but wouldn't that make masturbation numbers go up?

I think it might be hard for you to believe, but I think a lot of women's sex drives just shrivel up and die.

Weight gain I think plays a factor, but I really blame long-term exposure to birth control fuging up women's hormone production.

My wife has a really high sex drive.  She wants it several times per day, several times per week when she's not on the pill. 

But when she's on the pill, she won't want sex for months.  It's the same for every pill, she's tried 10-12 of them.  Low hormone, high hormone, it doesn't make a difference.

My wife's profession is filled with fat 30-40 year old women.  It's just the way it is.

They tell my wife it's been months to years since they had sex with their husbands and they really don't want to.

How does it get to that point?

When I worked in the pharmacy, one of the fastest moving drugs were women hormonal medicine. I'm sure there is a reason for that. Something have to cause hormonal imbalance in women in such a large scale.

Sure, but look at the numbers for the 18-24 year old girls. I doubt many of them are on hormonal meds. 

I think it might be hard for you to believe, but I think a lot of women's sex drives just shrivel up and die.

Weight gain I think plays a factor, but I really blame long-term exposure to birth control fuging up women's hormone production.

My wife has a really high sex drive.  She wants it several times per day, several times per week when she's not on the pill. 

But when she's on the pill, she won't want sex for months.  It's the same for every pill, she's tried 10-12 of them.  Low hormone, high hormone, it doesn't make a difference.

I went on bc a few years ago to control my hormones, they were completely out of whack. My sex drive definitely went down for the first 6-8 months on it. 

I think that, for scientific purposes of course, your wife should never be on the pill.

I think that, for scientific purposes of course, your wife should never be on the pill.

she hasn't been on it since before our second child was born.  and yes, the reason we ended up with a second child in the first place was because we were so tired of birth control pills... for science

They are different.

It has it's place, obviously no one else has to be there or in the mood and it can take less time. Not to mention that women can just keep having organisms while the dude is one and done.

I agree.  There are times I don't want to have to deal with getting the wife worked up.  Rather just take care of it myself.

Men can have multiple orgasms as well though. 

i seriously doubt my wife has ever masturbated in her life. being socialized in a super conservative fundamentalist religious environment and being surrounded her whole life by like-minded people probably had something to do with it.

Archived