• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Offseason Trade/Free Agency Thread

Proudiddy

well LA and Chicago are the only other team beside us linked to Stephenson. I don't think Chicago would bid higher that the 5 year $44 million dollar deal Indy already offered him. A nd I know LA has the room but don't think they would bid much higher than that either.

As Hornets fans, we already know we would have to pony up more dough to bring in a FA. Do we pull the trigger and offer something in the range of $10-11 million dollars a year for his services? I would probably land him in Charlotte...

well LA and Chicago are the only other team beside us linked to Stephenson. I don't think Chicago would bid higher that the 5 year $44 million dollar deal Indy already offered him. A nd I know LA has the room but don't think they would bid much higher than that either.

As Hornets fans, we already know we would have to pony up more dough to bring in a FA. Do we pull the trigger and offer something in the range of $10-11 million dollars a year for his services? I would probably land him in Charlotte...

I would do it, but we need to do it before Melo makes his decision if we're going to. We would also need to ship out Hendo.

I say go for it.  I think he can be special.  I feel as a small market team we have to take chances.   I know he has issues, but I like his intensity and feel we need that on this team.  it's not like he's an aging vet either.

many thanks kman, much appreciated.

so if utah are determined to keep hayward, they will

I'd much rather live in Salt Lake City than fugging Cleveland and it's not even close. 

I dont wanna spend alot of money for Lance with PJ on board.

Would rather have Hayward.

So you don't want to sign a 23-year old with All-Star potential who is the 3rd best FA and plays SG, the weakest position on our team.

But you want to throw a max contract at a guy who is slightly above average at best and plays the same position as our 3rd best player, and highest potential player.

Brilliant.

So you don't want to sign a 23-year old with All-Star potential who is the 3rd best FA and plays SG, the weakest position on our team.

But you want to throw a max contract at a guy who is slightly above average at best and plays the same position as our 3rd best player, and highest potential player.

Brilliant.

I think PJ has more potential in addition to already being a better outside shooter than Lance thus I want PJ to start and get most of the burn at SG. 

At SF we have ZERO offense as MKG is only for D and boards. 

Our rotation for SG & SF would be PJ, Hayward, and MKG. Not bad if you ask me. 

I think PJ has more potential in addition to already being a better outside shooter than Lance thus I want PJ to start and get most of the burn at SG.

At SF we have ZERO offense as MKG is only for D and boards.

Our rotation for SG & SF would be PJ, Hayward, and MKG. Not bad if you ask me.

Sorry to break it to u. But pj ain't starting. And he prolly only gonna get 10-15 minutes a mighty maybe. Even without lance. But also depends on who we bring in.

Clifford likes veterans. I mean look he started Mcbob over our 4th overall pick. So that shows he's gonna ease him in.

MKG has the most potential and is pretty damn good player. He does everything great Except for shooting. And he's working hard on that. We aren't giving up on MKG and bringing in any sf's to start and take time from MKG... Atleast not right now.

Fact is Stephenson is the best possible free agent we could sign and bring to charlotte. Is really young and could turn into an all star if not a superstar. That's a way higher ceiling than pj has of right now.

So idk if u have a unc thing going on or of u just really like pj that much but don't expect much from him this year with Clifford coaching. Could surprise us tho lol

And oh yeah. Lol at pj being better than lance before he plays a nba game lol

Archived