• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For Years Ive Tried to Care About the Saints As a Rival, but I cant.

malik

Theyre boring as poo, I barely tolerate em when they play against the Panthers.

Soon as I see them on my tv its camby.png

Im willing to say no one in the division gives a poo about these bland bums. If they didnt win a bowl we wouldnt even think twice about them.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Honestly, of the three division opponents they are the ones I care the least about.  I lived in Tampa during the late 90s and early 2000s so I saw how when they suddenly became good people that were Packer and Vikings fans the year before were suddenly life long Bucs fans and the empty stadium now had a ten year season ticket wait.  Their fans at the time were almost as bad as Miami Hurricane fans and there were so many players that were easy to despise and shoved down my throat locally.  I was also younger at the time and as I have grown older it is much more difficult to develop those negative feelings towards a sports team.  The Saints were meaningless back then so the development of that "hatred" has not been a extreme.

I dislike Atlanta more than the Saints probably because I could not stand Vick when I was younger and that has carried over.  That and well, they are from Atlanta.

I will say that there is no current player that annoys me on the level of Graham.

My hatred ebbs and flows with the quality of the teams in our division.  The Saints have stayed near the top for a while along with the Falcons, the Bucs have regressed.  Now back in the early days of the South I could not have hated the Bucs more if they murdered my family.

'boring as poo'?

They are the most exciting team in our division. If Sean was our offensive guru, we wouls be unstoppable. I care (in a negative way) about all our division opponents but dont like the Falcons and Saints.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived