• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To the Cyrus supporters

Lol you guys are making a big deal off of a rookie in his first pre season game.

Am the child? I don't think you even fully understand how the game works or how players develop. Gtfo

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I don't think that you understand that we've never seen such rampant nut huggery of a draft prospect literally ever. Just answer me this, did you at least swallow when you serviced him?

Everyone has their favorite draft prospects every year, but you took it to a level never seen before. I can see it now, you still posting about how this guy would solve all OL issues 10 years from now. 7 years after his bust of an NFL career ends.

The only player that I would've taken over KB is...

Nobody.

I wanted this man something fierce, no rainbow.

Well... maybe a little rainbow...

Do you mean in general, or at our pick? 'Cause Sammy Watkins looks like a bad dude. Calvin Pryor also wouldn't have hurt.

Where is Carolina Coolin at now?

Lol you guys are talking about pre season.

There's a list infinitely bigger than your intelligence of people who have looked bad in preseason to play great during the season.

Cam looked horrible in preseason. But you are an idiot so this discussion is over

Lol you guys are making a big deal off of a rookie in his first pre season game.

Am the child? I don't think you even fully understand how the game works or how players develop. Gtfo

Rookie in his first pre season game against people who aren't his teammates.

God I hope none of our guys struggle or you will already call for them being cut.

But I cause I'm the only logical person in this thread

post-38823-undercover-brother-popcorn-gi

I can't believe how many people wanted him in the first round. And I'm not basing that off tonight. Maybe his other recent 2+ sack give up performance

Well, you have to consider we're not able to see into the future.  No one knew for sure if Cyrus would be a bust or be a solid contributor.  However, it was only a couple of series in the first preseason game.  Cyrus will need some time to adjust.   Just like how freshman redshirt their first year in college.  It's a big transition from college to pro.  Give him some time.  

Well, you have to consider we're not able to see into the future.  No one knew for sure if Cyrus would be a bust or be a solid contributor.  However, it was only a couple of series in the first preseason game.  Cyrus will need some time to adjust.   Just like how freshman redshirt their first year in college.  It's a big transition from college to pro.  Give him some time.  

Many said he has a 5-6 year career given his physical shape.

The big deal was how many people who were claiming he was a plug & play LT to off-set his projected short career.  

And like I said, I'm not speaking from tonight.  Maybe his terrible performance his last college game he had to publicly apologize for.  

Archived