• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone going to watch Johnny Football tonight?

Brooklyn Bully

They praised johhny for having the awareness to get his helmet to come in on offense on a possible special teams fumble..

At first I laughed and shook my head but If you thought Carolina had QB issues before Cam...I think a QB getting his helmet is like one of the major accomplishments for Browns fans recently.

Too bad they are quick to dismiss the better QB in Hoyer. Hoyer will have a Derek Anderson type career IMO.

They praised johhny for having the awareness to get his helmet to come in on offense on a possible special teams fumble..

At first I laughed and shook my head but If you thought Carolina had QB issues before Cam...I think a QB getting his helmet is like one of the major accomplishments for Browns fans recently.

Too bad they are quick to dismiss the better QB in Hoyer. Hoyer will have a Derek Anderson type career IMO.

Did you watch Johnny play? He was on point man. He was good

Because it's the NFL Network and it feeds into the hype/homerism.

Personally, I love Johnny Football as a player and hope he succeeds. I like that he pisses people off for no apparent reason.

Why are the announcers from Cleveland when they are playing in Detroit?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm guessing it's either some sort of TV rights thing or the NFL network just didn't have the resources. The announcers are pretty unbiased for Browns announcers. Or I have no idea. 

Did you watch Johnny play? He was on point man. He was good

I did and he did well... I saw nothing i did not think he could not do.

I see him as just will be a dink and dunk QB with exceptional mobility. Sorta a Jeff Garcia type guy.

He got that 16 yrd pass to Charles Johnson on a lateral screen and i did not see him read the field(which is what I look for) but like most mobile guys who come from spread teams in college he had one read and then ran.

I was wanting to see how far along he was on reads but he impressed rifiling some tight passes on slant routes.

I do see he has a bad habit of not sliding correctly and he took 1 good shot.

I was just not impressed like the announcers were about him getting his helmet lol to come in the game.

Meh. I was impressed. Hard to do starting QB things when your not surrounded by starters. Kinda gotta stare down your WRs when you barely have any chemistry with them and being unsure if they will even be in the right spot.

When it came down to throwing the ball, it was hard, accurate, he moved well and made plays with scrubs. Good showing

Archived