• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Am Leaving the Huddle

Herbert The Love Bug

I have been here for a few years now. Started off as Bigfurrykittyman, then because Daddy Uncle, then Uncle Wet Poots. I leave you all today. People do not understand my sarcastic sense of humor or my lack of seriousness all the time. I'm sorry to anyone whose feelings I have hurt over the years or to anyone I have annoyed.  I will never be accepted or understood and I have come to terms with that. I will miss this place a lot but this needs to happen. Try not to rejoice too hard.

Goodbye

Herbert out.

post-9332-0-68513700-1408066025_thumb.jp

I have been here for a few years now. Started off as Bigfurrykittyman, then because Daddy Uncle, then Uncle Wet Poots. I leave you all today. People do not understand my sarcastic sense of humor or my lack of seriousness all the time. I'm sorry to anyone whose feelings I have hurt over the years or to anyone I have annoyed. I will never be accepted or understood and I have come to terms with that. I will miss this place a lot but this needs to happen. Try not to rejoice too hard.

Goodbye

Herbert out.

Quoted for history

I have been here for a few years now. Started off as Bigfurrykittyman, then because Daddy Uncle, then Uncle Wet Poots. I leave you all today. People do not understand my sarcastic sense of humor or my lack of seriousness all the time. I'm sorry to anyone whose feelings I have hurt over the years or to anyone I have annoyed.  I will never be accepted or understood and I have come to terms with that. I will miss this place a lot but this needs to happen. Try not to rejoice too hard.

Goodbye

Herbert out.

I think you overestimate the amount people care.

People post the dumbest trolley classless crap here and most of us forget it in a few hours or a day. There are a few people who do it so much you eventually put them in box. I have no clue who you are.

But if you are going to leave you don't need to start a thread about it. That is just begging for attention. 

I think you overestimate the amount people care.

People post the dumbest trolley classless crap here and most of us forget it in a few hours or a day. There are a few people who do it so much you eventually put them in box. I have no clue who you are.

But if you are going to leave you don't need to start a thread about it. That is just begging for attention. 

there is a time between shortly after the draft and where training camp begins that I disappear every year, I'm pretty sure no one cares, I'm also pretty sure if I would leave right after this post no body would care, and I wouldnt care either, I'm only on here because I'm bored at the moment......

there is a time between shortly after the draft and where training camp begins that I disappear every year, I'm pretty sure no one cares, I'm also pretty sure if I would leave right after this post no body would care, and I wouldnt care either, I'm only on here because I'm bored at the moment......

Which one are you again?

Archived