• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

J Stew

SCP

Deangelo the last two seasons - more yards per carry, more yards per catch, great hands.

But the last three carries are what matters. Deangelo obviously suck.

So a healthy Williams outperforming an injured player makes him better....when both are healthy?

Last time they were both healthy 28 was the better overall player....will be again. Rivera has shown that he sees it.

Stating reality isn't blatant hate.

Are you going to claim in our rush scheme and OL...Cam, Tolbert and Stewart aren't better ove rush threats? Than the 31 year old version of Williams?

Cam is the best rushing threat, even though not traditional on the team....that isn't arguement.

If you want to talk about traditional rush threats...Tolbert has been better. Again u have to factor in our scheme, offensive plan, OL, and production. Power runners fit. The DWill apologist live in the past.

As for 28....again, simply watch the 2 run. 28 is made for this offense and 34 isn't (and is at the near end of career )

yeah it's confirmed you're delusional, not to take anything away from Cam's ability but majority of his rushing threat is due to his ability to  carve a defense up with his arm.......you know a duel threat, rb's don't have that option that's why i said how can you even factor him in this equation? how does being 31 factor in this, he still as productive as he was 3 years ago when cam came in the league if not more productive.There hasn't been any significant drop off in his performance since

so if tolbert and stew are a better fit,i ask again why don't there stats reflect so? and why are we drafting scat backs instead of Stewart clones?

to answer the initial question yes d will is better with our o line and scheme UNTIL we face a stout running d who man handles the o line, that's when you need tough yards which can be obtain with stew and tolbert

Being unhappy about his contract and him being injured recently is no reason to root against him or to not be able to give him credit for having a good game.

Sent from my iPhone

Deangelo the last two seasons - more yards per carry, more yards per catch, great hands.

But the last three carries are what matters. Deangelo obviously suck.

If it isn't Deangelo Williams, it's Jonathan Stewart, each week you will find at least one thread talking endless crap about either of them.

When Stewart is healthy there is no mistaking, he is the best "RB" on this team. I love Dlo, but he has trouble getting through the line. He goes down easily. His best runs are off the edge and when there's a lot of space to work in. Stewart makes space. He is also better in the zone reads and is pretty good a the screen game. The ONLY thing you can knock Stew for his injury concerns.

So a healthy Williams outperforming an injured player makes him better....when both are healthy?

Last time they were both healthy 28 was the better overall player....will be again. Rivera has shown that he sees it.

you mean the years d will out rushed him.........oh those years

When it comes to Stewart, his best quality has always been - and I would say still is - his ridiculously good balance.

Stewart is like a human gyroscope.  It's no exaggeration to say he's got the balance of an elite gymnast.  And I'd say you saw that demonstrated pretty clearly on his touchdown runs in the last game.

If you're a defender and you try to take Stewart down with just a shove or a hit, chances are he'll turn and wave to you on his way to the end zone. If you want to stop Stewart, you have to wrap him up.  And frankly, given his speed, power and stiffarm, that's not so easy either.

Have made the comparison many times but it's still valid: Trying to knock Stewart off his feet is like trying to knock down a Weeble.  He may wobble, but he won't fall down.

A healthy Stewart is a definite asset, so I'd love it if he could stay healthy this season.

Archived