• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have Madden 15 right now

Lilsmitty09

Just take control of KB out of the slot and user spec catch with him down the field. Works pretty well.

As for the earlier post about getting pressure, gotta split a de out to 9 and use the quick snap launch and you'll get pressure fairly regularly.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

I found that as long as you tell the secondary to cover under.  You can get enough interceptions to stay in the game.  Was playing Panthers @ Bucs on All-Pro.  Panthers secondary picked off Josh Mccown 4 times.  I won 28-0

Hopefully he has speed.  Without Underwood and his 94 speed I can't utilize the deep ball effectively.

Stephen hill is a beast on the deep ball he has 96 speed with 97 acc i throw it deep every time corners dare to not play off on him

Went ahead and got the xbox one madden bundle and im enjoying it so far. I like the new update. KB is up too a 86 catch and his route running is over 70 now. It should have been like this from beginning, definitely need some more speed at the receiver position because that kills in madden. Havent put Hill in the lineup yet, that 68 catch rating scares me but i will try him out later on.

Archived