• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam not playing Thurs, has rib injury

Ruff

Lot's of QBs play with broken ribs. And a hairline fracture is not as severe as a full break. But he can't be diving into the end zone or taking on linebackers like he normally does. More than anything this is a test for the coaching staff to get him to play conservative and the training staff to make sure he doesn't get an infection like pneumonia. 

It's a big pain management test for Cam too. But he has a good chance of playing week 1.

Cam will be fine. May miss week 1, but I trust DA... DA has first team experience with our WRs, TEs

He does, but, the one saving grace of our offensive line was that Cam had the ability to break free of a busted pocket and make something happen. DA is a sitting duck in the pocket.

If I was Mike Shula I would be working on the run game. Hard. No more Greg Olsen blocking defensive ends. Get a real Full Back.

Make defenders too tired to rush the passer. Complaining about the oline is in vogue but it's not going to change. We can improve our run game.

Panthers have a dumpster fire of an oline. They have to know this. Quite possibly the worst line in the NFL. Yes to the fullback and anything else that can help

Tampa is licking their chops and they have a coach who can easily neutralize Shula. Going to be interesting

Archived