• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let Cam Sit This Week

chknwing

While I understand your concern I think starting DA is not the answer. Stewart, Tolbert, Williams and maybe even Fozzy are the answers. Cam should not have to throw over 25 passes Sunday or run unless he's certain he can do it without getting hit IMO

No reason to think we can just line up and run the ball....our rushing numbers last year looked good bc of Cam. Run overall was weak

Not sure exactly how the coaches will evaluate it but I would play Cam if he gives us the best chance to win and the risk of aggravating/worsening these injuries are relatively low. 

At this point I believe him sitting out was more of a smokescreen to keep Tampa guessing.  Jeremy said on the podcast (not his exact words but that was what I gathered from his comments) that he saw Cam jumping/dancing around at practice and did not look like a player that was about to miss a game due to injury.

Sitting Cam could actually play in our favor.  I think a lot of bucs fans will attend the game just to see Cam.  Take Cam out of the equation and there wil be fewer bucs fans cheering on their team on Sunday.

That... would not happen at all.

Face it guys. If these injuries were any player other than our starting qb they would probably put him on IR and bring him out after 6 weeks to the active roster.

89 played almost a full season with ribs....they didn't put it in injury report and he admitted it after the season

Archived