• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Happy with the win. We shut it down but with a back up qb that's expected. Defensive line got less pressure as the game wore on and that's a little concerning going up against a competent offense in Detroit. We need to bring some home crowd energy next week!!!

The O-line was outstanding today.  DA played better than I thought he would, but I had confidence in him all along.  Credit to the line for keeping him clean pretty much all game.  Our D-line is a huge problem for any Oline.  They looked a little gassed in the 4th though (Hardy especially).  Today was pretty much the blueprint for Panther football.  Dominate both lines, TOP, TOs.  Gotta suck to be a Sucs fan right about now, getting beat at home by a back-up when they have been thumping their chests all summer "Lovie this and Lovie that".  He got taken to school today.  

my predication: pie worthy?

02 September 2014 - 11:55 AM

I think we will surprised by our passing after the 1st quarter. Lots of short quick routes for over 250 total yards...Gano misses a field goal but the defense gets a turnover in the 4th to secure a win.

Panthers 24-17

yep...we will have a 10-6 season, no doubt about it.

my predication: pie worthy?

02 September 2014 - 11:55 AM

I think we will surprised by our passing after the 1st quarter. Lots of short quick routes for over 250 total yards...Gano misses a field goal but the defense gets a turnover in the 4th to secure a win.

Panthers 24-17

yep...we will have a 10-6 season, no doubt about it.

If that is your prediction then kudos to you sir. Only 10-6?

Archived