• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera coming up on NFL Network to discuss Hardy.

Strawman

Mentioned Stewie and Cam playing well.

Disappointed a little in defense for not getting outs on 3rd down as much as he'd like.

Hardy situation will be evaluated. "Fluid situation"

DG doing due diligence today on teams options.

Hardy said he understood deactivation, Ron allowed him to go home yesterday. On time today for meetings.

Said he, JR, and DG made decision. All internal to team.

No decision as of now, but will be full participant in practice and meetings this week.

Play him and you win, you don't have a conscience. Play him and you lose, he's a distraction.

Team investigation ongoing.

Tolbert ok, a little sore. Fozzy pulled quad, week to week. Deangelo worked out today. Gerry Williams worked out today. Tolbert took shot that knocked the wind out of him.

Little concerned about KBs drops, concentration issue, but loved big catch. Working on details.

Thinks D will get even better. Mentioned Melvin and Cason by name as having good game.

He should say: "The media is irrelevant to us, we owe it to our fans and players do do what we think is right in accordance with the Panthers' code of conduct. Furthermore we realize that even our own local media is against us. We have adopted an Us against the world mentality, so I'm officially putting every team in this League on notice!"

Then he should drop the mic and say: " see you Sunday night"

It would also be epic if he were to put on some shades and say: "deal with it"

The media can't even get their facts straight, I can't tell you the number of times I've read "two counts of domestic violence" or "then girlfriend" which was not the case considering they had split up before this. Domestic violence includes violence against men.

Someone needs to stand up to these feminists groups and get their facts straightened out.

Archived