• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Pride Bar Crawl -Saturday

boo7382

Hey guys,

Since we managed to get the Steelers bar crawl canceled, Lazyday.com has stepped up and offered a Panthers Pride Bar Crawl on Saturday night.

We need to show up for this because Im sure there will be plenty of troll Steelers fans downtown just waiting to punch me in the face for taking away their precious bar crawl.

If you would like to go, I have access to VIP tickets at no cost. The owner is letting me give these out as the presence of our fans to him is more important than the money they will make off the bar crawl. All proceeds go to Second Harvest Food bank but he has assured me that they will take care of them with his Santa bar crawl, I just need to concentrate on getting bodies out there in Panthers gear.

So, the link is below. Sign up if you want to go. If you want the hookup, send me a message and I will email you the link fo free tix. 

We can't hide behind our computers after this whole social media blowup, let's show them what Panthers fans are really about!

10624871_10153227109993266_1039493619155

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/panthers-pride-bar-crawl-tickets-13162504405?aff=es2&rank=1

Steelers fans will be at Firzgerald's on 5th street. It is a Steelers bar and they are holding a pep rally and party Sat night.

Soooo....I assume this means you want to go burn that place down Saturday? I am totally down, great idea!

PS that place is a shithole so I am in no way surprised ...every time I've been in there I see people under 21

..not to mention I got in there multiple times with fake IDs

Archived