• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crepes on a plane

SCP

Panthro and I had our first date at the Crepe Cellar.

His future wife was also in attendance, but that detracts from the story.

She still remembers it like yesterday

And then ran into zod photographing the dinosaur Jr concert. I think he tried to palm her ass...it was mine

I'm in first class on my way back to Charlotte from LA (free upgrade, not pimpin). I was given the option of crepes or an omelet. Like any true sales professional, my knee jerk response was "Crepes!". Well I'll be damned if those little fluffy sons of bitches weren't phenomenal. I feel a little dirty, but classy at the same time. Kind of like those soft pr0ns you can sometimes stumble upon at 2am on the hotel room TV.

Cheerio mates! Ta ta jolly good.

Today I was in the second to last row, directly next to the jet, in an isle seat (win!)

The Delta stewardess gave me two packets of pretzels (win!)

Swoon I will have my delta status....

Nah.....Flying on the corp jet kicks First Class's ass

When I worked for Wachovia (before they were bought by First Union), I flew on the Corporate prop plane from Winston Salem to Atlanta.  I wouldn't say it was a first class flight, but it was one of the more interesting ones I have taken.  We flew from Smith Reynolds airport in Winston which meant the walk from the car to the plane was about 50 feet.   Boarding consisted of a Woman calling our names then shouting all aboard, like one of those old train movies.  In flight service consisted of a cooler with a rope that the copilot would pull from the back of the plane to the front, allowing us to pull out a cold soda on.  It wasn't first class service, but it was a lot more relaxed than normal air travel. To be honest, I think I liked it better than flying first class. 

Archived