• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

89 Conference Call

therealmjl

when asked if the Ray Rice thing has been a distraction:

...."Tony we've won two games. How much of a distraction has it been?" 

when talking about Joe's 100 million dollar deal:

"going to McDonalds is not the first place I would go."

What are the similarities and differences between CAR and BAL:

"similarities and differences. Similarity 89 is still making plays. Difference I'm in Maryland."

man I miss Steve, can't wait till he retires a Panther. 

Btw if you didn't listen Steve explicitly said that he is going to retire a Panther. 

I can see why Gman didn't want him around his attitude and work ethic would not be good for any young players.You think you know SS better than he knows himself. I said it before and will again sometimes you pay the money , we should have paid the money.Ray Rice comment = we are professionals.

Flacco comment was about Flacco .pre conceived notion about Flacco.

every game is a blood and guts game.

2 way street means Gman is a douche!

I can see why Gman didn't want him around his attitude and work ethic would not be good for any young players.You think you know SS better than he knows himself. I said it before and will again sometimes you pay the money , we should have paid the money.Ray Rice comment = we are professionals.

Flacco comment was about Flacco .pre conceived notion about Flacco.

every game is a blood and guts game.

2 way street means Gman is a douche!

I'm trying to figure out if you actually believe this or not. The sad thing is I think you do.

I love Smith. But to think he couldn't be a giant ass at times is to not know Smith. As many have pointed out since he was let go we NEVER had a #2 develop while he was here. Why is it everyone that was allowed into the locker room has the same opinion as G-spot?

Oh yeah because just like Gett's THEY DO KNOW SMITH at least the Smith in the locker room. Benjamin is better off with Steve not here and that means the Panthers are better off in the log run.

Hell man just listen to the pod cast posted at the top of this board and you'll get all the insight you need. 

I'm trying to figure out if you actually believe this or not. The sad thing is I think you do.

I love Smith. But to think he couldn't be a giant ass at times is to not know Smith. As many have pointed out since he was let go we NEVER had a #2 develop while he was here. Why is it everyone that was allowed into the locker room has the same opinion as G-spot?

Oh yeah because just like Gett's THEY DO KNOW SMITH at least the Smith in the locker room. Benjamin is better off with Steve not here and that means the Panthers are better off in the log run.

Hell man just listen to the pod cast posted at the top of this board and you'll get all the insight you need. 

believe what? worth the money, yes absolutely. Would have benefitted KB immensely ? without a doubt.

listening to his comments only solidifies these points. Truth hurts  or like someone said before, ice up son.

oh, forgot Gman a douche= check!

Archived