• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthormers: Week 4 Trailer

Lilsmitty09

Yeah, I'm glad Steve is playing well for the Ravens but this week I wouldn't mind if he pulled a hammy during warm ups.

Well that's pretty fuged up.

I don't want him to get hurt for Christ sakes, but I do hope we shut him up. Then I hope he tears everyone else up the remaining 10 games.

Am I the only one who is wondering why the video that is supposed to be about this week had 1 shot of a current Panther receiver?

The video is well made, but the content leaves something to be desired.

I am in no way am bashing Steve Smith, but damn man....he is not a Panther any more, until he comes back to retire as one. I hope he has 1 catch on a bubble screen that is blown up for -5 yards. The other weeks, light em up Steve. Just not this week.

What if Roman Harper gets a pick six and Smitty runs into the endzone and cheap shots him like in 2011 but vice versa? You can't tell me you wouldn't enjoy that. lmao

I would not. Because I am a fan of the franchise, not of a player who used to be on the team. 

If Cam were to leave, I would not pull for him when he played the Panthers either.

Archived