• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Tailgate Thread- *Panthers vs. Bears*

boo7382

Like teh biscuit said on page 1, we will be there and I will have my buddy Jimmy with me, a Bears fan. Yous can keep the Papa pizza, I come ready to feed a few. I know PhillyB is eagerly anticipating the White Chili, and my sausage jewlies are the only thing I know of to make Buffalo Turds seem average....

Lookin forward to my Huddle shirt too, cant wait...

Really excited about seein some of you fools again, boo's elbows, and reciprocating the beers to ZCustom.... See yous Sunday Fuggers.....

I see Kettle lurkin.... You gonna be there Holmes??

Like teh biscuit said on page 1, we will be there and I will have my buddy Jimmy with me, a Bears fan. Yous can keep the Papa pizza, I come ready to feed a few. I know PhillyB is eagerly anticipating the White Chili, and my sausage jewlies are the only thing I know of to make Buffalo Turds seem average....

Lookin forward to my Huddle shirt too, cant wait...

Really excited about seein some of you fools again, boo's elbows, and reciprocating the beers to ZCustom.... See yous Sunday Fuggers.....

I see Kettle lurkin.... You gonna be there Holmes??

About time you have headed back down here......TG's are not the same without you.

Archived