• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really? Fire rivera?

MichaelNewtonII

Why are you guys so damn mad over a tie game? What would you be saying if rivera called for a qb sneak up the middle like the huddle wanted, and we didn't convert? I'm sure you guys would not be saying "oh we lost but at least we tried to convert" no you'd be saying "Fire Rivera!" Still. You just can't win on the huddle ron... 3-2-1 looks better than 3-3 to me, good job rivera, I'd rather have tied than lose unlike these guys.

Why are you guys so damn mad over a tie game? What would you be saying if rivera called for a qb sneak up the middle like the huddle wanted, and we didn't convert? I'm sure you guys would not be saying "oh we lost but at least we tried to convert" no you'd be saying "Fire Rivera!" Still. You just can't win on the huddle ron... 3-2-1 looks better than 3-3 to me, good job rivera, I'd rather have tied than lose unlike these guys.

His job is to lead his team to victory. We had them on 4 and 1 in OT. Cam could've won us the game. He went for it on 4 down throughout the game. Why not in OT?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I didn't agree with the decision at the time, but it worked out.   It only worked out though because a kicker who rarely misses missed an easy one.  

I certainly wouldn't say fire him though, even if we didn't win.  Hard to say we should fire a guy who won coach of the year last year, and is in first place in the division this year (even if the division is not very good).

So I guess we play to tie? fug that, you play to win every game. Cam and offense was gashing that defense. Rivera went back to his old ways. Stupid decision. I wouldn't have cared if we didn't get it becasue it was the right decision to go for it. You knew you weren't going to get the ball back, you knew our defense was struggling, etc.

Archived