• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If there is one thing i can say about Cam now with no second thought..

CPF4LIFE

He's no doubt our best player. We can probably get him for 17.5 mil a season methinks which is reasonable given the NFL's cap landscape.

Which may explain the lack of spending elsewhere to gear up for this.

Tough job on properly allocating money.

Cam should have had 4 TD passes today to go with his rushing numbers. He has some weapons in Olsen and Benjamin, but make no mistake. He does things NO other QB in the League could do with this offense. He is the best player on this team, yes, and a top-5 player in the League. Watching Cam BE Cam is like watching Picasso paint or Ansel Adams frame a photo. Genius at his craft.

It will be interesting to see if Rivera sticks by his ego or lets Cam become the guy to carry this team from here on out.

Cam is a damn beast, but I suspect you and I won't like the answer to your question above.

Rivera is a zebra and, for a while there last year, he had us fooled into thinking those stripe were spots and that he was a leopard.

He's not.

Those are still stripes, not spots. He's a zebra and always will be a zebra.

Which may explain the lack of spending elsewhere to gear up for this.

Tough job on properly allocating money.

Without Hardy and our expiring contracts, we should have around 27 million dollars available for next season to work with.  That's excluding the savings from potentially cutting CJ. 

Cam is a damn beast, but I suspect you and I won't like the answer to your question above.

Rivera is a zebra and, for a while there last year, he had us fooled into thinking those stripe were spots and that he was a leopard.

He's not.

Those are still stripes, not spots. He's a zebra and always will be a zebra.

Rivera, apparently thinks the defense is still good, and forgets he's a Head Coach now, and the Head Defensive coach!!

He needs to lose that pride and belief, and go with who's playing better in the game. And it was the offense, led by his Quarterback!!

Newton is a tough man and he wants to win.

I'm telling you right now they need to pay him and if I were Cam, I'd take my sweet timing signing like a few other QBs have done and I'd be saying, 'now Dave, I can go to any team, why should I play for you...what are you going to fix on this team and when are you going to fix it'.

Where's that same post in the Luke threads, though?

No consistency, but hey, maybe I missed where you posted that.

offense is sexier than def. Keep reaching for the phantom motive that isn't there. Besides. Whi has the ball in their hands more?

Keep reaching son.

Without Hardy and our expiring contracts, we should have around 27 million dollars available for next season to work with. That's excluding the savings from potentially cutting CJ.

If that holds thats pretty good flexibility. I hope it pans out.

offense is sexier than def. Keep reaching for the phantom motive that isn't there. Besides. Whi has the ball in their hands more?

Keep reaching son.

"Who has the ball in their hands the most?"

Lol, I'm glad you understand. The guy who has the ball in his hands the most is probably going to be talked about the most and will probably have the most fans. So cut it out with the cult talk, son.

"Who has the ball in their hands the most?"

Lol, I'm glad you understand. The guy who has the ball in his hands the most is probably going to be talked about the most and will probably have the most fans. So cut it out with the cult talk, son.

Oh im spot on with the cult comment. It just hits closer to home than you care to admit.

I have no issue with the % of threads and what is discussed. Its the bizarre twisted allegiance to a player over the team with little to no objectivity of his performance.

Yeah I'm about to paraphrase Ghandi in the Panthers forum.

It isn't Cam I have a problem with. It's his followers.

Son.

Archived