• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it wrong to boo your team?

Mol3m4n

that statement is everything that is wrong with the fan base here. smfh

That is my state of my mind. Like when you want to get back at your girlfriend so you sleep with her worst enemy, thats how I feel right now. This team has pushed me over the edge, I am now a Saints fan.

Oh speaking of which.. Woo hoo, less than a hour away, go Saints!

Nope, I am no longer a fan of this team. I will still post on here because I love the community here, but I refuse to support this team for the time being. I am now a Saints fan until further notice. The way this team has punished me weak in and weak out, its time they get punshed back by me switching to the most hated division rival.

If you can do this you never really were a fan.

That fan is a disgrace! When you spend how many hours at work to make enough money to show up at a game, and the coaching lays a giant piece of turd on you, it is not only your right but your prerogative to boo them!

lol do you think this shitbag has ever actually spent a dime supporting the Panthers?

Maybe looking too deep into it but something feels wrong with the team/organisation as a whole, the soft practices, the blowouts, the seemingly lax play of the defense, possibly linked with any residue from the Hardy debacle? (trying to keep that tin of worms shut). While I don't expect the players/coaches to be screaming in the press, the lack of reaction seems almost alarming, it's almost like we're just going through the motions expecting the same routines to produce different results

Archived