• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo Williams expected to play this Thursday

Mark S

I think both Stewart and Williams look their best when one of the other is hurt. Let's them find a groove.

But Williams normally shows up for NO oddly. Normally his best game on the year. Trend might be at NO and not home though

28 looks the best overall in the read options....always has. I like us staying out from under center.

Go back to more of that pistol look with 28 as the dive and Williams being a pitch option of that if Cam wants it. That was always the best mix IMO. The traditional stuff ain't worth it

I think both Stewart and Williams look their best when one of the other is hurt. Let's them find a groove.

But Williams normally shows up for NO oddly. Normally his best game on the year. Trend might be at NO and not home though

Why are you being reasonable about Williams recently?

It's nice but feels strange.

Why are you being reasonable about Williams recently?

It's nice but feels strange.

The Williams thing really has turned into something it never really was....

Like people forget I didn't want 28 when we extended 34. I wanted 34 to be the long haul back....

My Williams dislike has never been about the actual RB. Situation, offense, scheme is what I disliked and wanted to avoid. He simply feels he heat of it when we talk about the situation.

I got no real beef with the actual player. Still good in a vacuum. We don't present a good situation for him to succeed is all and the Hurney deal just makes the position a burden.

The Williams thing really has turned into something it never really was....

Like people forget I didn't want 28 when we extended 34. I wanted 34 to be the long haul back....

My Williams dislike has never been about the actual RB. Situation, offense, scheme is what I disliked and wanted to avoid. He simply feels he heat of it when we talk about the situation.

I got no real beef with the actual player. Still good in a vacuum. We don't present a good situation for him to succeed is all and the Hurney deal just makes the position a burden.

fair enough!

Archived