• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So...thoughts?

janderson20vt

I'm a HUGE Cam supporter but I do agree he's gotta correct his touch and high passes. He's proven that he can read a defense, be a leader, and be efficient. That said, he's not consistent at the moment.

Keep in mind, Cam is 25 years old. He's still a young QB who came into the NFL raw as hell.

Kinda hard to judge with how the team around him is. One man cant make a team go and this team for sure. I mean if no one is untouchable Luke has been out of place bad all year and had played really poorly as well. I think its the same symptom different side of the ball, trying to do too much.

Cam's QB rating places him directly in between Ryan Fitzpatrick and Kirk Cousins when comparing him to other NFL QB's. Last season he finished 16th in QB rating. Austin Davis is outperforming Cam Newton as an UDFA who was working a 9-5 job, while everyone else was in camp, throwing to Kenny Britt and Tavon Austin. No more excuses, Cam will just never be a great QB. Call me a Cam hater all you want, it won't change the facts. There is a reason Steve said that playing with Flacco was "resfreshing", and why he also said Cam choked in the redzone, and why Greg Olsen is now starting to get irritated with him.

I'm willing to give him one more year with a new offensive staff. He is being coached by a bunch of freaking goons. He hasn't progressed as a QB since Chud left.

Give him one more "prove it" year with a group who is competent and who you are comfortable being your staff of the future. Let DG make the call...not Richardson. If Cam can't succeed with a competent offensive staff then let him walk and let the rebuilding process begin.

I don't give a fug...after a 12-4 season and in a weak division as a fan who puts so much time and money on this franchise...someone needs to get fired and releases also need to come about asap...I love this team but I haven't been this heart broken since our last super bowl appearance....either way no one in the division will win a super bowl this year so that is a pro...but cons........wtf why Jordan Gross retired so early after a pro bowl season and having gas in the tank...ok I'm getting off topic I'm pissed

Archived